- To support and speak on behalf of children and youth in the school, in the community, and before governmental bodies and other organizations that make decisions affecting children.
- To assist parents in developing the skills they need to raise and protect their children.
- To encourage parent and public involvement in this nations public school system.
The Overall Purpose of PTA “To make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children.”
- Child Ages:
- 4 years - 5 years
- Licenses & Accreditations:
- Tennessee Department of Human Services
- Special Needs:
- Please contact us for more information.
- Hours of Operation:
- 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Want more information?
- Classroom Ratios
- Director and Teaching Staff Bios
- Course and Teaching Material
- Menus, Activities, and more...
There is currently no information provided
Click the button below and we will send an automated message to the provider to let them know that someone is interested & would like to see more information.Request Information