Our mission is to provide a safe nurturing Christ-filled environment for your child.
We hope to convey through everyday life experiences classroom curriculum play music art and Bible stories that each child is a treasure from God and that He has a wonderful plan for their lives.
We consider it a privilege to assist you in the education and nurturing of your child.
- Child Ages:
- 2 years - 6 years
- Licenses & Accreditations:
- Texas Department of Family and Protective Services
- This provider does not accept vouchers
- Special Needs:
- We have had several families over the years use us for their children with Down's Syndrome, Autism, ADD/ADHD, Asperger's. We work with each family to determine what we can do to help integrate their child into our classrooms. We work closely with ECI and local school district programs to ensure proper diagnosis, activity plans etc.. that can be modified for your child. We also offer shadowing at an additional cost if your child needs this in order to integrate into a mainstream classroom or to attend preschool daily. We will allow your child to bring his/her own shadow that you may already have hired, but they must go through the training according to the minimum standards so that they can be with your child in our center.
- Children per Teacher:
- Infant: -/-, Toddler: 12/2, Pre k: 14/2, Afterschool: -/-
- Hours of Operation:
- Monday-Friday 9am to 2:00pm
Want more information?
- Classroom Ratios
- Director and Teaching Staff Bios
- Course and Teaching Material
- Menus, Activities, and more...
April 20, 2011
both of my kids attend Promiseland MDO - it is by far the best program in the area. My pre-k child is more than prepared for Kindergarten next year, and my other child has grown and learned so much. The program is academically on track (or ahead) in a loving, nurturing, Christ-centered environment.
April 20, 2011
There is currently no information provided
Click the button below and we will send an automated message to the provider to let them know that someone is interested & would like to see more information.Request Information