Our Mission is to teach children and reach families by working together with families, communities and creative partnerships through comprehensive high quality services. Thus, empowering families to shape the future, one child at a time.
- Child Ages:
- 3 years - 5 years
- Licenses & Accreditations:
- Oklahoma Department of Human Services - Two Star
- Special Needs:
- Delta EHS/HS is committed to serving children with disabilities and their families. We serve children that either have been diagnosed by a professional before beginning the program or are discovered thru the screening process
A minimum of 10% of the total enrollment opportu-nities is reserved for children with special needs. The program is designed to bring children with various strengths and needs to-gether, to foster an understanding of individual differences for all children. The child is the focus, not the differences in abilities. Every child will have op-portunities to grow and develop in the best possible inclusive environment.
EHS/HS staff will follow the childs progress thru a process of observation and assessment. Parents and teachers will meet to plan for activities in the home and school setting to meet the individual needs of the child. We strive to empower families to obtain the services that they are entitled to from com-munity resources and to help each child get a Head Start in life.
Want more information?
- Classroom Ratios
- Director and Teaching Staff Bios
- Course and Teaching Material
- Menus, Activities, and more...
There is currently no information provided
Click the button below and we will send an automated message to the provider to let them know that someone is interested & would like to see more information.Request Information