The Center for Families celebrates the growth and learning of children and their parents. Best practices – in both the education of children as early learners and support of their families – guide this program as a model in our community.
- We center educational practices on respecting and understanding the early learning needs of children.
- We create opportunities for children to be eager learners, creative thinkers, confident problem solvers and compassionate people.
- Our excellent and engaged staff members develop activities and schedules based on children’s ages, abilities, interests, and within the context of culture of the children, their families and the community.
- Our experienced and early childhood education educated teachers support your child’s future success in school.
Your child’s experiences will:
- develop critical thinking, language, literacy and math skills.
- encourage emotional and social development.
- provide opportunities to use small and large muscles.
- Child Ages:
- 3 months - 5 years
- Licenses & Accreditations:
- Washington State Department of Early Learning - NAEYC Accredited
Want more information?
- Classroom Ratios
- Director and Teaching Staff Bios
- Course and Teaching Material
- Menus, Activities, and more...
There is currently no information provided
Click the button below and we will send an automated message to the provider to let them know that someone is interested & would like to see more information.Request Information