Our mission is:
- To institute a diverse and comprehensive educational program aimed to enhance the learning skills and interests of every student to the fullest extent
- To offer a well-planned curriculum, coupled with innovative teaching methods and special guidance, to kindle and expand the students’ quest for learning
- To bring forth the students’ Armenian identity
- To prepare the students to face the challenge of higher education, social responsibilities and ethical standards
- Child Ages:
- 2.5 years - 4 years
- Licenses & Accreditations:
- California Department of Social Services: Community Care Licensing Division
Want more information?
- Classroom Ratios
- Director and Teaching Staff Bios
- Course and Teaching Material
- Menus, Activities, and more...
There is currently no information provided
Click the button below and we will send an automated message to the provider to let them know that someone is interested & would like to see more information.Request Information