Center in Lombard, IL 60148
We at Creative Day Learning Center strive to:
• Provide a safe and nurturing environment for children ages 3-6.
• Facilitate exploration and investigation of the world through structured activities and free playtime.
• Prepare children for school through socialization with other children and interaction with teachers.
• Introduce children to shapes, numbers, letters and words.
Creative Day has two large classrooms filled with toys and developmental toys and activities with both a full-sized indoor gym and a fenced-in outdoor playground for large motor development activities. Creative Day is within walking distance of the Helen Plum Library, Lilacia Park, the Lombard Sprinkler Park, the Lombard Metra train station as well as other downtown Lombard businesses and attractions.
Want more information?
As individuals we are all unique, having different needs and personal goals which help us establish the criteria for a happy and healthy living environment. Children too, have different individual needs at various points throughout their growing stages. Our objective at Creative Day Learning Center is to accommodate these needs by providing the following:
1. present a warm and healthy atmosphere filled with may options for practical experience.
2. provide a home away from home type surrounding comfortable to all children.
3.instill a healthy positive attitude, creating enthusiasm which is so vital as children progress during their formative years.
In doing so, we focus on activities in the areas of language development, social and motor development.
Our program includes:
• Arts and Crafts
• Dramatic Play
• Science Activities
We do encourage the art of doing, as it is through experience and practice that a child progresses, along with our Pre-K program.
In general, we provide an informal and natural home type setting which is important in making your child feel welcome and accepted by his teachers and peers. This also makes him/her feel secure and protected.
Finally, our overall goal is to submit a positive attitude to each and every child giving all the encouragement and support needed to carry on day by day. This is the criteria we have set for Creative Day Learning Center as we strive to continually build a happy and healthy second home.