To provide appropriate supervision, equipment, materials, activities, and opportunities for children to develop in the following areas:
- Cognitive (concepts, colors, shapes, sequencing)
- Social (sharing, group participation, problem solving)
- Fine Motor (using manipulatives, puzzles, artistic expression, writing, cutting)
- Gross Motor (hopping, skipping, standing on one foot, balancing, etc.)
- Receptive Language (processing information, following directions, understanding concepts)
- Expressive Language (reciting stories, using words vs. actions, experiencing stories, expressing feelings, building vocabulary, using complete sentences)
- Creativity (art, music, dance, creative play)
- Safety and Living Skills (health, nutrition, traffic and safety awareness)
- Self Help (dressing, toileting, independent skills such as packing and unpacking backpacks, opening snacks)
- Child Ages:
- 3 years - 5 years
- Licenses & Accreditations:
- Connecticut Department of Public Health - NAEYC Accredited
- Special Needs:
- Please contact us for more information.
- Children per Teacher:
- Infant: -/-, Toddler: -/-, Pre k: 8/1, Afterschool: -/-
- Hours of Operation:
- Monday-Friday: 8:35am - 3:10pm
Want more information?
- Classroom Ratios
- Director and Teaching Staff Bios
- Course and Teaching Material
- Menus, Activities, and more...
Our NAEYC accredited program will create a nurturing, caring, and happy atmosphere for preschool
children that is both safe and reassuring for them and their parents.
While we encourage children to learn through play, we engage children in developmentally appropriate
experiences. Self-confidence and independence will be fostered along with experiences needed for social
success. Families are considered an integral part of the success of their childs learning process and are
encouraged to participate.