Children from birth to age 20 learn and grow through stimulating educational and therapeutic programs. An array of services is available for children with both mental and physical disabilities. Redwood’s Child Development program offers families an inclusive therapeutic childcare environment where children with and without special needs grow and learn.
- Licenses & Accreditations:
- Kentucky Cabinet for Health and Family Services/Stars for Kids Now - 3 STAR rated; NAEYC accredited
- This provider accepts vouchers
- Special Needs:
- We provide childcare services to children with and without special needs. We have on-site nursing, and offer speech/occupational/physical therapies in the classroom and/or in individual therapy rooms, as well as in the home. We are the only facility in NKY with a sensory room, and home to one of only four Assistive Technology Resource Centers in the state.
- Children per Teacher:
- Infant: 8/2, Toddler: 10/3, Pre k: 20/4, Afterschool: -/-
- Hours of Operation:
- Monday - Friday
6:30am - 6:00pm
Want more information?
- Classroom Ratios
- Director and Teaching Staff Bios
- Course and Teaching Material
- Menus, Activities, and more...
I could not have chosen a better child care center for my daughter! They are 3 STAR rated, NAEYC accredited, and follow a curriculum starting in the Nursery! Their caregivers are highly educated, and the fees are comparable to other centers that don't offer nearly as much. I HIGHLY recommend them!
July 2, 2010