For 54 years United Rehabilitation Services of Greater Dayton has provided comprehensive programs and services to meet the needs of infants children and adults with disabilities or special needs in the Miami Valley region.
- Child Ages:
- 6 weeks - 17 years
- Licenses & Accreditations:
- Ohio Department of Job & Family Services - County Contract
- This provider accepts vouchers
- Special Needs:
- children participate in structured developmentally appropriate activities which stimulate growth in language science math music creative motor and social skills. Nurses therapists pathologists and social workers work with the children in developing individual goals and objectives.
- Children per Teacher:
- Infant: 5/1, Toddler: 6/2, Pre k: 8/3, Afterschool: 5/4
- Hours of Operation:
- Monday through Friday 6:30 am - 6:15 pm
Want more information?
- Classroom Ratios
- Director and Teaching Staff Bios
- Course and Teaching Material
- Menus, Activities, and more...
There is currently no information provided
Click the button below and we will send an automated message to the provider to let them know that someone is interested & would like to see more information.Request Information