- To prepare children for their future
- Enable children to follow simple directions
- Teach children when it is appropriate to sit and listen
- Give children concrete knowledge that will enable them to visualize concepts taught at
- Encourage a love of music and books
- Enable each child to be self-confident and to have self respect
- Help children verbalize needs and ideas
- Teach the children to work out differences using language
- Teach respect for other’s differences
- Teach the children to have a sense of wonder and to think about the things around them
- Have each child enjoy their childhood to the fullest by encouraging each child to laugh and to
- Child Ages:
- 6 weeks - 5 years
- Licenses & Accreditations:
- Texas Department of Family and Protective Services
- This provider accepts vouchers
- Hours of Operation:
- 06:00 AM-06:00 PM - Monday - Friday
Want more information?
- Classroom Ratios
- Director and Teaching Staff Bios
- Course and Teaching Material
- Menus, Activities, and more...
We believe that character building is one of the primary goals for
Christian schools. For us we attempt to educate children.
We believe that children must be faithfully trained day by day to
function in a manner that is pleasing to God and will serve the good
We believe that our school builds habits that are right in God’s sight
and with the help of our devoted staff and parents we are able to
provide the children with a solid Christian base upon which to build
productive lives for themselves appreciates the needs of others
and to glorify God and all His goodness.