As a United Way Agency we provide all families an opportunity to receive affordable education in an environment designed to nurture every child’s emotional, social, creative and intellectual development.
Since 1969 PSCC has been serving as an all inclusive community outreach program of the church.
Program History and Goals
- The Presbyterian Preschool and Child Care Center is a non-doctrinal outreach program of the First Presbyterian Church of Corvallis. The morning preschool was established in 1969.
- The child care center opened in 1989. The preschool and child care center is state licensed for the care of children from six weeks through six years of age.
- Are you looking for a morning program to prepare your child for school or do you need half or full-day care for your child year-round? The Presbyterian Preschool and Child Care Center’s mission is to provide affordable education and care which includes a Tuition Assistance Program .
- Our program is based on developmentally appropriate practices that meet the cognitive, creative, physical, emotional and social needs of children. We provide a variety of child-directed, enriching experiences in an atmosphere of learning through play.
- Our qualified staff members are a key element in providing these programs, which stress the importance of positive interactions. This creates a joyful and peaceful atmosphere in which to grow and learn.
- Child Ages:
- 6 weeks - 6 years
- Licenses & Accreditations:
- Oregon Employment Department - Child Care Division
- This provider accepts vouchers
- Children per Teacher:
- Infant: 3/1, Toddler: 4/1, Pre k: 7/1, Afterschool: 8/1
- Hours of Operation:
- Monday-Friday 7:00 am to 5:30 pm
Want more information?
- Classroom Ratios
- Director and Teaching Staff Bios
- Course and Teaching Material
- Menus, Activities, and more...
There is currently no information provided
Click the button below and we will send an automated message to the provider to let them know that someone is interested & would like to see more information.Request Information