Preschool in Concord, NH 03305
The Griswold Child Development Center will strive to:
1. Meet the needs of children in a safe and nurturing setting that can support healthy growth and development;
2. Provide appropriate play experiences that contribute to the developmental needs of the child;
3. Foster the development of the physical, social, emotional and cognitive skills of each child;
4. Encourage each child to develop a positive self-concept and healthy social relationships with their peers;
5. Provide a partner to support parents in the care of their children;
6. Provide or facilitate access to an array of child and family support services;
Want more information?
The Griswold Child Development Center philosophy is that each child will be respected and accepted for their individuality.
We believe that learning is developmental and will occur naturally in an environment which encourages and accepts the growth of each child.
We feel that children learn about their world through exposure to many experiences, their exploration in creative play and the development of positive self-esteem and interpersonal relationships.
The GCDC program is designed to provide a positive, loving atmosphere and provide experiences that promote the growth of the whole child, physically, socially, emotionally and intellectually.
The GCDC will also strive to provide educational opportunities for students enrolled in the school system through the School-to-Career program.