Developmental childcare program
- Child Ages:
- 6 weeks - 12 years
- Licenses & Accreditations:
- CA state licensed for family childcare. Claremont Unified School District Family Childcare Network Provider. California Respite Provider
- This provider accepts vouchers
- Special Needs:
- Full inclusion is our goal. Small group setting can make this goal less intimidating for the child, their family and the community. Some individual P/T, O/T, Speech, and Behavioral sessions can be scheduled on site to facilitate optimal progress.
- Children per Teacher:
- Infant: 4/1, Toddler: 4/1, Pre k: 4/1, Afterschool: 2/1
- Hours of Operation:
- Flexible scheduling to meet the needs of children and their families.
Want more information?
- Classroom Ratios
- Director and Teaching Staff Bios
- Course and Teaching Material
- Menus, Activities, and more...
To meet the developmental needs of each child in a safe,caring and friendly setting where each child’s “self” is respected and celebrated.