St. Clement School is committed to the quality education of children in partnership with their parents. We strive to educate the whole person by promoting the spiritual moral physical and intellectual development of each student in a value-centered environment.
We are committed to:
- Forming a Catholic community which instills in each student true Christian values
- Enabling students to grow in a sense of self worth and accountability by selecting activities that promote a positive self-concept as children of God.
- Assisting each student to develop the power to think constructively to solve problems to reason independently and to accept the responsibility for self-evaluation and self-instruction.
- Recognizing the dignity and value of all students we challenge the individual abilities of each student and strive to help them excel.
- Equipping the students with the necessary skills to meet the academic challenges of the secondary school.
- Developing and maintaining a professional relationship of mutual respect and good will through regular and honest communication.
As a Catholic community we have established these goals which serve as directives for the purpose and operation of our school.
- Child Ages:
- 3 years - 12 years
- Licenses & Accreditations:
- Ohio Department of Education
Want more information?
- Classroom Ratios
- Director and Teaching Staff Bios
- Course and Teaching Material
- Menus, Activities, and more...
There is currently no information provided
Click the button below and we will send an automated message to the provider to let them know that someone is interested & would like to see more information.Request Information