WE NOW OFFER KINDERGARTEN! [Beginning Fall 2013]
We are a Faith-based child care center which uses the Ohio Academic Standards for our curriculum to ensure Kindergarten readiness.
We have teachers with credentials/licenses/degrees and all are trained in First Aid, CPR, Child Abuse Recognition, and Contagious Illness Management.
We work one-on-one with your child and develop individual goals, report cards, and portfolio assessments in a loving, nurturing environment.
We are proud to have worked with Step Up To Quality in it’s pilot stage and earned award grants 3 years in a row. We continue those standards today!
Please see our profile on www.greatschools.org for our parent and teacher reviews.
- Child Ages:
- 3 years - 12 years
- Licenses & Accreditations:
- Ohio Department of Job & Family Services
Step Up to Quality standards
Member of NACCP (National Association of Child Care Providers)
- This provider does not accept vouchers
- Special Needs:
- We are handicap accessible. Our program is open to children with special needs. We use Ages & Stages, a developmental screening tool used by pediatricians, to target any developmental area that may be a struggle for a child so that referrals can be made for special needs support.
- Children per Teacher:
- Infant: 0/0, Toddler: 1/1, Pre k: 10/1, Afterschool: 10/1
- Hours of Operation:
- We are open year-round from 7:30am through 5:30pm. We offer half-day classes as well as full-day care. We have flexible schedules chosen by our families and offer the option to mix and match half/full days. We are open year round: Preschool classes begin after Labor Day and run to Memorial Day. Our summer program is also fun and exciting!
Open enrollment begins Apr 1st. Rolling enrollment provided a space is available!
Want more information?
- Classroom Ratios
- Director and Teaching Staff Bios
- Course and Teaching Material
- Menus, Activities, and more...
Our philosophy is that all children are capable of excelling, given the right conditions. We model Christian love and guide children to learn through exploration and intentional teaching strategies.