We embrace and integrate technology.
- Students participate in computer class once a week in our 32-station lab.
- A second computer lab consisting of 30 laptops can be used by teachers for class lessons outside of computer lab time.
- ACTIVboards (interactive white boards) are revolutionizing the learning process building on students’ love of technology color and interactivity. ACTIVboards are used in grades 3 through 8 and Music Class.
- Our Chalkwaves video library is available in each grade to supplement the text books introduce a new topic or summarize information.
We have multiple resources to enhance a students learning.
- Our auxiliary staff includes a psychologist a speech pathologist a reading specialist and a math specialist.
- Our MIT (Minds In Training) program pairs participating students in the lower grades with a higher-grade student for tutoring – a partnership that benefits both children!
- A variety of additional materials and tools augment the curriculum: Accelerated Reader Chalkwaves ACTIVboards.
We hold noteworthy accreditations.
- Ohio Catholic School Accrediting Association
- National Catholic Educational Association
We maintain high standards.
- Our academic standards meet – and often exceed – state standards.
- Our students regularly score in the top 20th percentile on nationwide standardized tests.
- Our graduates have consistently done well on high school entrance exams earning over tens of thousands of dollars in scholarships each year.
- Our goal in all areas of learning is to fully develop your child’s potential.
We use standardized testing to refine our efforts.
Grades 2 4 6 and 8 take Terra Nova standardized tests each fall. We use the feedback from these tests to adjust curriculum for continuously improving performance.
An archdiocesan writing assessment is administered to grades 3 5 and 7 annually.
Academic competitions give students a chance to shine.
Geography Bee Gr. 4-8
Quiz Bowl Gr. 5-8
Spelling Bee Gr. 4-8
Bible Bowl Gr. 6
Math Counts Gr. 6-8
- Child Ages:
- 3 years - 12 years
- Licenses & Accreditations:
- Ohio Department of Education Ohio Catholic School Accrediting Association National Catholic Educational Association
Want more information?
- Classroom Ratios
- Director and Teaching Staff Bios
- Course and Teaching Material
- Menus, Activities, and more...
There is currently no information provided
Click the button below and we will send an automated message to the provider to let them know that someone is interested & would like to see more information.Request Information