Preschool in Cincinnati, OH 45214
1700 Grand Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45214
View on Map »
Is this your business? Claim it!
Cincinnati Public School
A magnet school offering the Montessori teaching style (temporarily located in the former Roberts building during construction).
- An Effective State Report Card rating which emphasizes the QUALITY, EXEMPLAR EDUCATION consistently offered at Dater Montessori.
- An incredibly well-credentialed and dedicated teaching staff with a passion for teaching and learning.
- A unique and diverse community of students, all present for one purpose: to learn guided by master teachers in a cooperative setting.
- A strong community of parents who believe in being an integral part of their childrens education.
- A school where administration and staff believe in a partnership with parents looking to nurture the potential strengths and gifts in each student.
- A safe, peaceful and consistent learning environment for children 3 through 12 years of age.Our mission at Dater Montessori
To develop the Montessori principles of concentration, order, coordination and independence
To maintain a safe and orderly environment
To meet high academic standards
To foster respect for both children and adults
To create a partnership among school, family and communityEducation and Peace
Peace is a goal that can be attained only through common accord, and the means to achieve this unity for peace are twofold: first, an immediate effort to resolve conflicts without recourse to violence-in other words, to prevent war- and second, a long-term effort to establish a lasting peace among mankind. Preventing conflicts is the work of politics; establishing peace is the work of education.
It is necessary, then, to give the child the possibility of developing according to the laws of his nature, so that he can become strong, and having become strong, can do even more than we dared hope for him.
Want more information?