Preschool in Chicago, IL 60614
2121 N Clybourn Ave
Chicago, IL 60614
View on Map »
Is this your business? Claim it!
WHAT IS PLAY:
1) a natural process for constructing meaning.
2) an important part of every childs development.
3) the perfect exercise, or work, for both the growing mind and body.
1) it is an enjoyable activity that comes naturally.
2) it is invaluable to developing skills, habits, and attitudes children will carry into adulthood.
3) children are designed for play.
THE BEST KIND OF PLAY:
1) open-ended, constructive, spontaneous, child-driven.
2) real-world experiences, guided by caring adults.
WHY MY CORNER PLAYROOM:
1) children and their play come first.
2) we treat children as individuals, teaching from a world they love and understand: play.
3) we are education with a heart and conscience.
4) we provide classic, open-ended, constructive play toys, climbing structures, dress-up props,
and feature a sit-in sandbox.
5) we offer a range of programming with flexible scheduling, and fair pricing, in a safe, clean
environment with a helpful staff you can trust.
Want more information?
Click the button below and we will send an automated message to the provider to let them know that someone is interested & would like to see more information.Request Information