Head Start – Serves children ages 3 to 5 who are not eligible for kindergarten.
Early Head Start – Serves children ages 6 months to 3 years of age. (Funded by the American Reinvestment and Recovery Act.)
- Child Ages:
- 6 months - 5 years
- Licenses & Accreditations:
- Ohio Department of Job & Family Services - NAEYC Accredited
- Hours of Operation:
- Monday - Friday 8:00AM to 4:30PM
Want more information?
- Classroom Ratios
- Director and Teaching Staff Bios
- Course and Teaching Material
- Menus, Activities, and more...
There is currently no information provided
Click the button below and we will send an automated message to the provider to let them know that someone is interested & would like to see more information.Request Information