The overall goal of the Cheyenne& Arapaho Head Start Program is to bring about a greater degree of social competence in preschool age children.
Our goal is to enable children to accomplish the goals of today and prepare for the challenges of tomorrow.
- Child Ages:
- 3 years - 5 years
- Licenses & Accreditations:
- Oklahoma Department of Human Services - One Star
- Special Needs:
- Please contact us for more information.
- Hours of Operation:
- Monday-Thursday 7:30 a.m. 4:00 p.m.
Friday 8:00 a.m. 5:00 p.m.
Want more information?
- Classroom Ratios
- Director and Teaching Staff Bios
- Course and Teaching Material
- Menus, Activities, and more...
There is currently no information provided
Click the button below and we will send an automated message to the provider to let them know that someone is interested & would like to see more information.Request Information