Happy Hands Education Center is a center for families with children who are deaf or hard of hearing and children who have other communication disorders. Our purpose is to empower these special children with confidence, education, life skills and the abilities necessary to achieve all of their dreams. Happy Hands strives to provide opportunities to help these children and their families flourish in every area of their lives.
We provide our students and their families with:
- A full-time, year-round, early intervention program, focusing on developing language and communication skills for children ages infant to six years old.
- A Total Communication educational philosophy developing language through visual, auditory, and oral communication methods.
- A Christian environment introducing the child to Gods love.
- Full-time speech and language pathologist on staff. All of our teachers are certified in their areas of expertise.
- Summer enrichment and after school programs for school age children.
- A resource library for our parents to access books and training materials to assist them in maximizing their cild’s potential.
- “All inclusive, family” approach to teaching and learning.
- The resources and skills necessary for children to become successful in literacy and future academics.
We provide for the community – FREE services
- Referrals to medical professionals and agencies for families dealing with a child who has a hearing loss or communication disorder.
- Financial planning for long-term support of the child and family’s future.
- Speakers and Educators who will be glad to come to your school, church group, or civic association to share our mission, our success as a growing non-profit organization, and our vision for the future which is informative and inspirational.
- Periodic seminars and informational sessions on issues of interest to the communities we serve.
- Child Ages:
- 6 weeks - 6 years
- Licenses & Accreditations:
- Oklahoma Department of Human Services - Three Star - ACSI Accredited
- This provider accepts vouchers
- Hours of Operation:
- 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m
Want more information?
- Classroom Ratios
- Director and Teaching Staff Bios
- Course and Teaching Material
- Menus, Activities, and more...
There is currently no information provided
Click the button below and we will send an automated message to the provider to let them know that someone is interested & would like to see more information.Request Information