Since 1992, The Little Red and White School House has been a developmental learning center for children ages three to six years old. We offer a preschool and afternoon kindergarten program with a ratio of eight children to one teacher.
Our preschool is:
- Centrally located
- Staffed with consistent, accredited teachers
- A caring family-like enviroment
- Surrounded with a 6000 square foot manicured playground
We offer the following:
- A planned curriculum
- Monthly newsletters
- Biannual parent/teacher conferences
- Child performances
- Monthly student pictures via email
- We encourage social and emotional growth through learning centers ;
- Math, Science, Art, Dramatic Play, Blocks, Manipulatives, Library Listening, Music: Computers
- Child Ages:
- 3 years - 7 years
- Licenses & Accreditations:
- Oregon Employment Department - Child Care Division
- Children per Teacher:
- Infant: -/-, Toddler: -/-, Pre k: 4/1, Afterschool: 10/1
- Hours of Operation:
- Monday-Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m
Want more information?
- Classroom Ratios
- Director and Teaching Staff Bios
- Course and Teaching Material
- Menus, Activities, and more...
- The enviroment children are exposed to has a life long effect.
- We believe the greatest influence on a child’s socialization process is you.
- We provide an extension of this process through a program that meets each childs social, emotional, physical and intellectual needs.
- We provide a variety of tools for our children to learn, gain experiences and develop in a safe and loving environment.
- We encourage families to come in for an informational tour of our philosophies with our director.