I am a Certified Nursing Assistant going to college for my Bachelor’s in Nursing.
I’m getting ready to turn 23 in the end of March.
My name is Mary Sweigart. I have watched my younger sibling and cousins for about 8 years now. I’ve also cared for special needs children as well.
I speak English and have a degree in American Sign Language as well.
- Child Ages:
- 3 weeks - 8 years
- Years of Experience:
- > 5 years
- Licenses & Accreditations:
- Shenandoah High School graduate : 2007
Vocational School: 2006-2007 for my Certified Nursing Assistant Degree
Penn Foster Online: Pharmacy Tech
Currently attending Ivy Tech for Nursing.
- Special Needs:
- My little cousin has down syndrome and I have taken care of her on and off for over 3 years now. She had to use sign language before she could learn to speak and I helped her with that. and a lot of other learning activities.
- Number of Children Willing to Care for:
- 4 children
- Hours of Operation:
- Any time throughout the week.
There is currently no information provided
Click the button below and we will send an automated message to the provider to let them know that someone is interested & would like to see more information.Request Information