I am 19 yrs old and I have known since I was about 10 that I wanted to work with children. I love watching them grow and mature. It’s really a great experience to be able to help children. It’s worth it in the future because you can look back and say that you were one of the first teachers that child ever had. I have 6 yrs experience working with children ranging from being a baby-sitter, nanny, and working at a daycare.
- Child Ages:
- 3 weeks - 14 years
- Years of Experience:
- 2 years
- Licenses & Accreditations:
- I went to school two years for early childhood education at Diamond Oaks CDC. I have took classes on diaper changing, communicable diseases, child abuse, and a child's module class. I am in the process of renewing my First-aid,CPR, and AED Certification.
- Special Needs:
- I have worked will children that are Autistic and that have down syndrome. I have also worked with children that may just have a learning disability.
- Number of Children Willing to Care for:
- 4 children
- Hours of Operation:
- I can work Monday thru Friday from 6 am to 6 pm. I am also willing to do some weekends for a family if they just need a time out alone.
There is currently no information provided
Click the button below and we will send an automated message to the provider to let them know that someone is interested & would like to see more information.Request Information