I am a graduate student at the University of Cincinnati nearing completion of my Masters in Early Childhood Education, and working full time at the Arlitt Child Development Center. I’m afraid my schedule does not permit me to work with any new families at this time, but I would be eager to connect with families in need of summer childcare.
I am dependable, punctual, scorn the use of cell phones or the internet while working with your children, and can provide excellent references. I am passionate about engaging with your children, exposing them to the outdoors whenever possible, and modeling kind, thoughtful behavior.
- Child Ages:
- 3 weeks - 14 years
- Years of Experience:
- > 5 years
- Licenses & Accreditations:
- - 2 years working as a preschool teacher's assistant, working closely with a child diagnosed with autism.
- 4 years experience working as a teacher's aide in a preschool for children with language development delays
- 1 year in a conventional preschool as teacher's assistant and primary classroom organizer.
- Nanny for two families, both with boys between 15 months and 6 yrs, over 2 year period.
- Summer spent volunteering with disabled orphans in Nepal
- Semester spent teaching English to Japanese elementary school students
- 4 years as a camp coach and director at preschool-age sports camp
- Volunteer at community garden, working to introduce urban youth to small scale agriculture
- Special Needs:
- I have spent a great deal of time doing volunteer work with disabled individuals of all ages. I would have absolutely no problem assisting your special needs child with anything he or she may need.
I have spent the last year working very closely with a 4 year old boy diagnosed with autism. I am very comfortable with the use of picture communication systems and would have no trouble picking up any systems or routines you find work best with your child.
- CPR Certified:
- Number of Children Willing to Care for:
- 5 children
- Hours of Operation:
- I currently work full time as a preschool teacher's assistant, but I am eager to connect with families in need of a summer nanny.
There is currently no information provided
Click the button below and we will send an automated message to the provider to let them know that someone is interested & would like to see more information.Request Information