I am an energetic, loving, creative nanny hoping to make a lasting connection with a family I can nanny for. I am currently a senior at a small, private University in California, and will be graduating in May 2012. I plan on going to law school in the future, but want to take several years off to nanny. I am organized, punctual, and extremely reliable.
- Child Ages:
- 3 weeks - 17 years
- Years of Experience:
- 2 years
- Licenses & Accreditations:
- I have 6 years experience working in my church nursery, worked in a day care for 1 year, and have been babysitting for 8 years. Additionally, I have 1 year of live-out nanny experience and 2 years of live-in nanny experience. I have taken multiple child development courses, am CPR certified, and have experience working with special needs children and multiples.
- Special Needs:
- I am experienced working with Down Syndrome, Autistic, ADHD, and Borderline Personality Disorder children.
- Number of Children Willing to Care for:
- 6 children
- Hours of Operation:
- I would like to live in, so my schedule would be as flexible as you needed it to be.
There is currently no information provided
Click the button below and we will send an automated message to the provider to let them know that someone is interested & would like to see more information.Request Information