I KNOW TIMES ARE TOUGH!! JOBS DO NOT PAY WHAT THEY SHOULD. LETS COMPROMISE ON A RATE!!
I have been doing daycare in my home for more than 25 years. I am 55 years young! I love working with children of all ages. I believe all children were born for a reason. All children have potential to become anything that they would like to be. In my career I have watched more than 200 children. I provide lots of TLC. I live in a brick ranch home off of Cox Road in West Chester, Ohio. I do have a 20 by 40 inground pool for older children to enjoy (totally fenced) and supervised. I have excellent references upon request. You can best reach me at 513-604-4818
- Child Ages:
- 3 weeks - 12 years
- Years of Experience:
- > 5 years
- Licenses & Accreditations:
- I have more than 150 hours of training in child care. I took the classes thru Butler County Children Service. I was a certified daycare provider with Butler County. I gave up my certification in 2006 planning on changing careers. My Grandson came along unexpected in 2006 -after giving notice to Butler County. At that time all of my children were private. I decided to stay private. I am CPR and first aid certified.
- This provider does not accept vouchers
- Special Needs:
- I have worked with the following types of children with special needs:
Special mentally challenged children.
- CPR Certified:
- Number of Children per Teacher:
- 6 children per 1 teacher
- Hours of Operation:
- Monday thru Friday
7:00 am till 6:30 pm
The best way to contact me is by phone.
513-604-4818 ask for Shirley
I would consider earlier times if needed.
The following holidays are paid without being open.
July 4th- Labor day- Thanksgiving-Christmas Eve - Christmas day- New Years Day- Memorial day.
There is currently no information provided
Click the button below and we will send an automated message to the provider to let them know that someone is interested & would like to see more information.Request Information