Spunky Kids Austin is dedicated to serving Austin’s Youth by providing a variety of active-play services throughout the greater community. From exercise-infused birthday parties to spirited summer camps to funky themed group classes, we have you covered. Better yet, all children’s fitness services promote literacy, as reading is incorporated into every party, event, camp, or session. What’s more, active-play programs give back to the local community, as all reservations support early literacy intervention efforts of Literacy First, an organization that places highly-skilled tutors in low-income schools.
- Child Ages:
- 3 years - 17 years
- Years of Experience:
- > 5 years
- Licenses & Accreditations:
- Programs and services designed by:
Youth Exercise Specialist; The National Academy of Sports Medicine
Certified Texas Language Arts and Reading Educator (grades 4-8)
- This provider does not accept vouchers
- Special Needs:
- As a former classroom teacher, I have eight years of experience working in inclusive classrooms, providing differentiated instruction, and designing multi-faceted curriculum to reach a variety of learning modalities and preferences.
- CPR Certified:
- Number of Children per Teacher:
- 12 children per 1 teacher
- Hours of Operation:
- Spunky Kids Austin is now accepting reservations for children's birthday parties on weekends (limit of 12 children). Summer camps, including Girls of Summer(teen) and Lil' Girls of Summer (elementary) 2017 is now enrolling! Visit www.spunkykidsaustin.com for more information or visit us on Facebook @spunkykidsatx. You may also make direct contact to firstname.lastname@example.org
All active-play programs are designed to fit each client’s physical, social, and emotional needs while promoting literacy through reading-infused physical activities, crafts, cooperative games, and book clubs.