Our Childrens Center at Shepherds Door is a state-certified childcare facility, staffed with highly-qualified, nurturing adults whose only aim is to see each child reach their full potential. Bright colors, open spaces and special play areas help kids regain their childhood.
Highlights of the Childrens Center:
- Children who live at Shepherds Door are enrolled in the Childrens Center, attending their own classes, while mom goes to classes herself.
- Infants through elementary school students have environments and programs crafted specifically for their needs. Low adult to child ratios keep the learning times personalized as kids develop socially, mentally, emotionally and physically.
- Partnering with parents is an essential part of the Childrens Center. Staff come alongside parents who are seeking to regain custody of their children. We offer parenting classes to help them build and use healthy parenting skills.
- The Extended Care program offers all-day childcare to moms who have successfully completed our recovery program, live independently and work outside the home.
- Child Ages:
- 3 years - 12 years
- Licenses & Accreditations:
- Oregon Employment Department - Child Care Division
Want more information?
- Classroom Ratios
- Director and Teaching Staff Bios
- Course and Teaching Material
- Menus, Activities, and more...
There is currently no information provided
Click the button below and we will send an automated message to the provider to let them know that someone is interested & would like to see more information.Request Information