The purpose of St. Luke’s Children’s Center is to provide a creative learning experience for children in a Christian environment. We seek to provide an atmosphere in which children can grow spiritually, socially, mentally, physically, and emotionally, to their fullest potential, and support parents as they provide the same atmosphere at home. A child’s growth, emotional, and mental well being is best promoted by teachers who love, teach, and care for children in a way that demonstrates God’s love and care.
Things We Offer
- Infant curriculum by Roxanne Lloyd
- Toddler curriculumAbeka
- Pre-school/Pre-K curriculum Abeka
- Private Kindergarten CurriculumAbeka
- Summer school-age Program children entering 1st grade 10 years old
- Nutritional meals and snack provided for children ages 1 and up
- Breakfast, lunch, and snack
- Vacation Week 1/2 week tuition once you have been here a full year
- Closed holidays New Year’s Day, Martin Luther King Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day and the Friday before Labor Day for In-service day, Thanksgiving day and the day after, Christmas Eve, Christmas day and the day after.
- Open door policy for parents
- Weekly chapel for ages 2 and up
- Creative Movement and ballet available for an extra charge
- Child Ages:
- 3 weeks - 5 years
- Licenses & Accreditations:
- Oklahoma Department of Human Services - Three Star
- This provider accepts vouchers
- Hours of Operation:
- Monday - Friday 6:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Want more information?
- Classroom Ratios
- Director and Teaching Staff Bios
- Course and Teaching Material
- Menus, Activities, and more...
There is currently no information provided
Click the button below and we will send an automated message to the provider to let them know that someone is interested & would like to see more information.Request Information