White Station Middle Schools mission is to provide a mutually respectful atmosphere conducive to learning and to promote the healthy pursuit of each students intellectual, social, emotional and physical development.
White Station Middle Schools will be a place where all students will be challenged to reach higher levels of learning and develop the skills needed to become productive, respectful, contributing citizens and perpetual learners.
- Child Ages:
- 4 years - 15 years
- Licenses & Accreditations:
- Tennessee Department of Human Services
- This provider accepts vouchers
- Special Needs:
- Please contact us for more information.
- Hours of Operation:
- 2:15 PM - 6:00 PM
Want more information?
- Classroom Ratios
- Director and Teaching Staff Bios
- Course and Teaching Material
- Menus, Activities, and more...
- The cultural diversity of the student body enhances the school’s programs, and increases the exposure and knowledge of different nationalities and cultures.
- The community, parents, teachers, and students must share in the responsibility of developing productive citizens in our community, state, and nation.
- Through the use of technology, students are given opportunities to enhance their learning experiences.
- All students are given the opportunity to learn and develop their strengths and talents to the highest potential.
- Teaching strategies must be varied to meet the needs of the young adolescent student in a diverse society.
- Curricular and program decisions must be student-centered and promote academic achievement.
- Instructional time must be utilized to produce quality student work and promote student-centered learning.
- Projects and assignments must address specific goals as they relate to content presented in class.
- Assessment and evaluation techniques must be based on sound research and utilized to develop modifying instruction that enhances individual student progress.
- Classroom management must promote a safe and physically comfortable environment that encourages students to attend school and take ownership of their learning.
- Effective communication for policy implementation by administrators, teachers, parents, and students is essential for reaching higher levels of student achievement, promoting a student-centered program, and taking each educational entity to the next level.
- Professional development is essential to continuous improvement.