Treadwell Elementary School will equip students to excel academically and apply their knowledge to real-world situations. By working with the students and the data, they will reach their academic and social goals in order to become lifelong learners and productive citizens in our global society.
Treadwell Elementary is dedicated to becoming a community that promotes high quality instruction and exceptional academic achievement. Our community will produce a safe learning environment, which is based upon agreed routines and procedures. In addition, we will use data to drive all academic and non-academic decisions. Treadwell teachers will deliver high quality learning experiences that are data driven and scientifically based, thereby preparing our students to meet and/or exceed local, national, and global standards.
- Child Ages:
- 4 years - 15 years
- Licenses & Accreditations:
- Tennessee Department of Human Services
- This provider accepts vouchers
- Special Needs:
- Please contact us for more information.
- Hours of Operation:
- 2:15 PM - 6:00 PM
Want more information?
- Classroom Ratios
- Director and Teaching Staff Bios
- Course and Teaching Material
- Menus, Activities, and more...
- We believe that when all stakeholders collaboratively work together the success of all children at Treadwell Elementary is ensured. (DM)®
- We believe that our students’ self-esteem and confidence are enhanced by positive relationships with our faculty, staff, and their peers. (L) (DM)®
- We believe that all teachers implement high-quality, research based teaching and best practices. (I) (A) (E)
- We believe and promote families working together with our school and community to help our students excel. (I) (DM)®
- We believe that positive student outcomes result when effective practices are implemented and routines and procedures are established. (P) (I) (L)
- We believe providing high quality education where all students are empowered to reach their personal highest potential, and respect and value themselves and others as well as become life long learners. (I) (A) (P) (E)
- We believe all children regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, disabilities, socioeconomic status, or language background are capable of learning at high levels with guidance and support from all stakeholders. (DM) (I) (E)
- We believe our parents are our biggest assets in promoting our students desire to learn. (DM) (L)®
- We believe our students are capable of taking ownership of their own learning experiences. (L) (A) (E)