- The pitter patter of little feet and the smiling faces of children and teachers in the halls and classrooms are what create the warm and friendly atmosphere of Sycamore View Preschool. These beautiful sights and sounds are indicative of the love, learning, and play that are being experienced in each classroom.
- Our faith based preschool provides us an avenue in which our staff can share Gods love with our children and their families. Bible lessons are taught daily in each class.
- Our experienced teachers focus within the framework of developmentally appropriate practice to support their learning goals for the age group in their class. A daily routine promotes security for a child and trust in their teachers. This allows planned activities to be enjoyed while learning the skills needed for succeeding in school. Our program has curriculum that is successful in reaching the goal of getting the children ready for kindergarten.
- Do you like good music? At Sycamore View Preschool we do! Music is played in every classroom every day. Once a week, all of the children meet together and enjoy an active music class. Rhythm sticks, balloons, scarves, and bean bags are a few of the fun items we use with some of our songs. Through music children learn to listen, sing, count, and participate with a group. Music is the way to learn!
- We encourage parents to become involved in this important phase of their childs life. By sharing this experience, all of us learn from one another and see the blessings that God gives us daily.
- Child Ages:
- 3 years - 5 years
- Licenses & Accreditations:
- Tennessee Department of Human Services - Three Star
- Special Needs:
- Please contact us for more information.
- Hours of Operation:
- 9:30 AM - 2:30 PM
Want more information?
- Classroom Ratios
- Director and Teaching Staff Bios
- Course and Teaching Material
- Menus, Activities, and more...
There is currently no information provided
Click the button below and we will send an automated message to the provider to let them know that someone is interested & would like to see more information.Request Information