The mission of Raleigh Egypt Middle School, in partnership with our community, is to ensure that each student is empowered with the knowledge and skills necessary to meet challenges of the future.
- To provide a safe, disciplined learning environment in which students are challenged, supported, and encouraged as unique individuals
- To provide instructional strategies which will engage all students as active learners
- To provide for individual differences among students as they transition from middle to high school through a partnership with students, parents, and community
- Child Ages:
- 11 years - 15 years
- Licenses & Accreditations:
- Tennessee Department of Human Services
- This provider accepts vouchers
- Special Needs:
- Please contact us for more information.
- Hours of Operation:
- 2:30 PM - 6:15 PM
Want more information?
- Classroom Ratios
- Director and Teaching Staff Bios
- Course and Teaching Material
- Menus, Activities, and more...
- All students can learn, achieve, and succeed.
- Students learn best when they are actively engaged in the learning process.
- Students must have a clean, safe environment in which to learn.
- Cultural diversity enriches the learning process.
- The different learning styles of students require teachers to use a variety of teaching strategies.
- Reading, technology, and the arts should be integrated across the curriculum.