Center in Memphis, TN 38119
Memphis, TN 38119
View on Map »
Is this your business? Claim it!
We will provide a high performing learning culture in a nurturing environment with high expectations and instructional activities that are meaningful, relevant and inclusive.
We will become a powerful learning community that develops caring, creative and curious citizens who are internationally minded.
We believe that learning is a lifelong adventure.
We believe in facing each day with minds open to knowledge and hearts open to love.
We believe in the freedom to wonder, to ask, to explore, to imagine, to create.
We believe that success means doing our best,being our best, and feeling proud of our efforts.
We believe that every one of us has special talent and that the talents of each of us help all of us.
We believe in ourselves, in each other, in this school, Balmoral Ridgeway Elementary.
Want more information?
1. We believe the overall achievement level of our students can consistently be improved and the achievement gaps be eliminated.
2. We believe a positive, safe, and physically comfortable environment is essential for effective learning.
3. We believe in utilizing a variety of research based instructional approaches to support student learning.
4. We believe diversity must be embraced and respected.
5. We believe that high expectations and accountability from parents, students, and teachers promote high achievement.
6. We believe that all stakeholders should take an active and responsible role in supporting the Mission Statement providing input into the decision making process.
7. We believe in utilizing research based information and data to drive decision-making.
8. We believe in aligning policies and procedures to maintain a focus on achieving the goals for student learning.