It is the goal of this program to:
- Offer a safe and happy environment for all children we serve.
- To make every effort to communicate in a positive manner the expectations we have of the children using Praise, Pause and Pit methods.
- To daily serve as role models to children in actions and deeds.
- To build upon the belief that when a child feels loved and respected the quality of life is better.
- To extend/open the lines of collaboration/communication to all parents/staff members when they have concerns using the approach titled Conference of Concerns. By doing so we involve our parents in decisions that will affect their children.* To be consistent in rules and guidelines using Code of Conduct policies when the safety of others are at risk and expect our parent to uphold and support these policies.
- To work as a team, with all parties involved (Students/Parents/Staff/Program Administration and System Leaders) a team one who shares the common goal (the safety and well being of the children in our program)
- Child Ages:
- 4 years - 12 years
- Licenses & Accreditations:
- Tennessee Department of Human Services
- This provider accepts vouchers
- Special Needs:
- Please contact us for more information.
- Hours of Operation:
- 1:45 PM - 6:00 PM
Want more information?
- Classroom Ratios
- Director and Teaching Staff Bios
- Course and Teaching Material
- Menus, Activities, and more...
There is currently no information provided
Click the button below and we will send an automated message to the provider to let them know that someone is interested & would like to see more information.Request Information