Our main objective is to provide high quality reliable child care service to the parents in Jackson and surrounding areas.
- Quality child care Monday – Friday (6 a.m. – 6 p.m.) Year-round
- Full-time and part-time child care services with an educational componant that is age appropriate. Our curriculum is designed around Ohio’s Early Learning Content Standards.
- A structured Pre-Kindergarten program that helps prepare your child for Kindergarten.
- A Full-time summer program plus before & after school care for schoolage children through the 4th grade.
- Breakfast Lunch & afternoon snack daily.
- Large fenced and separated outdoor play areas.
- Classroom computers in our Preschool Pre-K and Schoolage rooms.
- Special needs child care & protective child care when needed.
- Child Ages:
- 6 weeks - 9 years
- Licenses & Accreditations:
- Ohio Department of Job & Family Services
- Special Needs:
- Please contact us for more information
- Hours of Operation:
- Monday - Friday (6 a.m. - 6 p.m.)
Want more information?
- Classroom Ratios
- Director and Teaching Staff Bios
- Course and Teaching Material
- Menus, Activities, and more...
The Child Development Center is an organization of instruction that recognizes two important aspects of growth and development of children:
1. Growth is a continuous process.
2. The individual rate of growth differs.
In recognition of these facts the Staff seeks to individualize instruction so that the child’s intellectual physical social and emotional growth proceeds at his own rate as he reaches his own maximum potential.