The mission of Quillian Center is to provide recreational opportunities to the members of First Methodist Houston and the city. In our facilities children youth adults and senior adults can exercise mind body and soul in a Christian atmosphere.
To carry out its mission it shall be the purpose of Quillian Center to provide an environment where:
- Participants can maintain their health develop their bodies and enjoy relaxation within a Christian community.
- Individual skills and personalities come together for a common good in ministry to one another.
- Friendly competition is focused on improving skills and self-esteem rather than winning at all costs.
- A loving and caring staff encourages individual personalities to develop in healthy ways.
- Leisure time is recognized as an opportunity to be creative and build meaningful relationships.
- Participants are exposed to a Christian lifestyle and Biblical values through prayer teaching and example.
- Participants of all races ethnic groups and abilities work together play together and learn from each other.
- Year round recreational opportunities are provided and accessible to the average citizen.
- Licenses & Accreditations:
- Texas Department of Family and Protective Services
- Hours of Operation:
- 07:00 AM-06:30 PM Monday - Friday
Want more information?
- Classroom Ratios
- Director and Teaching Staff Bios
- Course and Teaching Material
- Menus, Activities, and more...
There is currently no information provided
Click the button below and we will send an automated message to the provider to let them know that someone is interested & would like to see more information.Request Information