The purpose of Forest Chapel Preschool is to provide a safe, nurturing and stimulating environment which allows children’s individual needs to be met socially, physically, emotionally and intellectually. The classrooms are child-centered and offer opportunities for creative play, experimentation, exploration, problem solving and critical thinking. We offer age appropriate multiage activities in lanuage, literacy, the arts, math, science and writing.
- Child Ages:
- 3 years - 5 years
- Licenses & Accreditations:
- Step Up To Quality Rated Star 2
Ohio Department of Job & Family Services
- This provider does not accept vouchers
- Special Needs:
- We always work to meet the needs of every child. We offer the support needed to acquire speech services on site (from the school district). We are also able to adapt our curriculum to fit the needs of every child.
- Children per Teacher:
- Infant: -/-, Toddler: -/-, Pre k: 16/2, Afterschool: -/-
- Hours of Operation:
- We offer 2,3,4 day options in the morning or afternoon. We have a
Pre-K Friday add on option for those children attending kindergarten the following year. Morning session 9:00-11:30am. Afternoon session 12:30-3:00pm
Want more information?
- Classroom Ratios
- Director and Teaching Staff Bios
- Course and Teaching Material
- Menus, Activities, and more...
Our philosophy is constructivist in nature. The children learn best by “hands-on” learning!