Babysitter in Staten Island, NY 10306
Staten Island, NY 10306
I worked with children all my life. I absolutely love them. And they love me. I know how to get along with them and always make sure they are happy. My resume is below.
To obtain more work experience that will help me enhance my current skills and prepare me for my future career.
College of Staten Island, Major:Psychology- 2011-2013
Kingsborough Community College, Brooklyn NY
Associates Of Liberal Arts received August 2011
Be’er Hagolah Insitutes,
High School Diploma
June 2011-August 2011
Secretary-Monica’s Bridal, Brooklyn, NY
•Answer phone calls
•Prepare dresses for fittings
April 2010-April 2011
Doctor’s Assistant -My Eye Doctor,Brooklyn NY
• Ask patients questions about their health and record it into the computer.
• Perform eye exams on patients.
• Filed patients files in alphabetical order.
• Helped customers choose glasses/sunglasses, made sales.
December 2009-April 2010
Customer Service-Allstate, Brooklyn,NY
• Worked 10-15 hours a week and maintained a 3.0 GPA.
• Called to offer products, using social skills and persuasive skills.
• Helps customers with any problems or questions they had.
October 2006-May 2010
Tutor all aged children -Private Tutor-Brooklyn,NY
• Tutored children in math,English,and science.
• Helped them to obtain a better knowledge in the subjects.
All Summers through 2006-2009
Day camp counselor-Shorefront Y.Day Camp-Brooklyn,NY
• Provided counsel work to five and six year old children.
• Supervised them and ensured their safety at all times.
May 2009-Novemeber 2009
• Served people
• input orders into the computer
• Cleaned up tables and set tables
September 2002-November 2004
• Served food to guests.
• Managed some of the cooking in the kitchen.
• Prepared the
dining room hall.
• Proficient computer software skills (Microsoft word, Internet)
• Strong typing skills (76words per minute)
• Time management skills• Bilingual (English , Russian)
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Problem solving• Excellent organizations skills
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment
• Friendly, with good communication skills• Hard working and reliable
Click the button below and we will send an automated message to the provider to let them know that someone is interested & would like to see more information.Request Information