I am a premedical student who just graduated last semester from Cal State University Northridge with a degree in biology. I love kids and kids love me. I’m hoping to be a pediatrician in the near future. I’ve worked, taught, and taken care of kids ever since I can remember since I am the oldest of eight in my family. I am looking for a part time job to help fund my medical school career. Due to the nature of the job it is perfect for me due to the work environment. I believe I am fit for the job since I am responsible, fun, intelligent, kind, attentive, and caring.
- Child Ages:
- 3 weeks - 14 years
- Years of Experience:
- > 5 years
- Licenses & Accreditations:
- As previously stated I received a bachelor's degree in biology at CSUN in December 2011. I have been a preschool and elementary school Sunday school teacher, an elementary and high school speech coach, and a tutor. I have taken care of kids of all ages throughout my life. In the past year, I helped out taking care of a newborn and spent the summer being the full time babysitter of a toddler and a 6 year old. I am fully aware of the hard work, dedication, and amount of attention this job requires.
- Special Needs:
- I just started volunteering at Ride-On Horsemanship. This is an organization which works with children of all ages with genetic, physical, and mental disabilities. Besides this, I have only worked briefly with children and adults with autism. Although, I do not have that much experience I am more than willing to learn from and work with any child.
- Number of Children Willing to Care for:
- 2 children
- Hours of Operation:
- M-F 10AM-6PM although I am flexible.
There is currently no information provided
Click the button below and we will send an automated message to the provider to let them know that someone is interested & would like to see more information.Request Information