I am able to safely care for up to three children at a time (no more than one child having special needs). I have more than 15 years experience as a babysitter and nanny, as well as First Aid and CPR training (for infants, children, and adults). While babysitting I am able to help with homework, prepare light meals, and take the children on outings (if requested). I am creative and always looking for fun activities to share with the kids!
- Child Ages:
- 3 weeks - 17 years
- Years of Experience:
- > 5 years
- Licenses & Accreditations:
- I have a BS in Psychology and I am near completion in attaining my MS (as of August 2013) in Applied Behavior Analysis
- Special Needs:
- I have been working with children and adults with autism and other developmental disabilities for 9 years. I usually do applied behavioral interventions, however, I have also done respite care and nanny positions for families with children both on and off the spectrum.
- Number of Children Willing to Care for:
- 3 children
- Hours of Operation:
- I am available most days and evenings, with at least 2 weeks notice. With less notice, I tend to have other clients booked and am less flexible. Weekends tend to be scarce (usually booked further in advance). However, it never hurts to ask! I may have cancellations, vacations, or other events that would allow me to be available!
There is currently no information provided
Click the button below and we will send an automated message to the provider to let them know that someone is interested & would like to see more information.Request Information