I am a single mother of three young children ages 7,4,2. The oldest one is a girl and the other two boys. I live in Corryville right by the Job and Family Service building and the Clifton kroger store. I have a clean , safe , smoke-free home. I go to school at Cincinnati State during the morning hours.
- Child Ages:
- 6 months - 13 years
- Years of Experience:
- > 5 years
- Licenses & Accreditations:
- Im am current enrolled in school. I am a licensed Nurse practioner and am going to school to recieve my nursing degree(RN). I am Cpr and first aid certified by the Red Cross. I believe that us mothers should stick together. I personally know the struggles of being a mother and trying to work and afford daycare. I am very good with children and as a mother i understand the concerns of leaving our children at daycares and bad proviers. I treat children the same and treat them as if they are one of my own. If you have children around the same age ranges as mine thats great! they will have a playmate. I have a play room, viedo games , educational games, swimming equipment etc. contact me Via e-mail At firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Special Needs:
- My youngest son is devolpmental delayed. I am willing to work with children and give them the patience and understanding they need.
- CPR Certified:
- Number of Children Willing to Care for:
- 4 children
- Hours of Operation:
- 12 am to 12 pm. 7 days a week
There is currently no information provided
Click the button below and we will send an automated message to the provider to let them know that someone is interested & would like to see more information.Request Information