About me: Iam a responsable,reliable and trustworthyprof.Nanny. I have about tenyears experiencewith infants, toddlers and Twins . I speak fluent English and Spanish.
I am a mature and energetic person.
In my culture family values are important to me. I think that infancy is an important stage of life because is the start of developmental learning and I am helping them to learn and discover aspects of life and give them a sense of self worth by helping them develope at theirown pace whilelearning basic skills.
Kids Health and Safety are the most important thing, also their nutrition is a big factor. I really enjoyed being outdoors and having activities with the kid’s. I like setting up age appropriate activities and playdates to give them the opportunity to socialize with other kids.
Here are some of my typical duties while at work.
- Coordinating activities ( library sing along, park, walks, museum, aquarium, classes, playdatesand get-together ). depending on the day and when weather allows. Always with the parents authorization. Like doing arts and crafts with them, Singing for them, reading them and caring for them.
- In charge of kids meals, providing them with healthy meals and snacks. ( I adjust to what the parents want. On the past kosher, vegetarian and allergies with two different families. Cleaning after their meals. Keeping a Grossery list.
- Straightening up Kid’s Bedroom and Playroom or playing areas. Cleaning up after them in general and encourage them to learn to start cleaning after themselves. * Kid’s dressing and bathing ( whenever parent ask since usually this is an activity they enjoy with them once they’re back )
- Willing to do the Kid’s Laundry.
- Willing to teach the kids right from wrong, taking turns and otheraccording to their age. Teaching them Spanish. (numbers, colors, fruits, vegetables, animals… as basics and more. )
- When parent wants to check in over the phone, I let you know how things are in my best disposition.
- I am warm,loving,hardworker and reliable. I consider that the kids safety is the most important thing. I believe in communication and always willing to talk about any situation. I truly enjoyed my job and it has become my profession. Thank you.
Languages spoken: Spanish.
Additional services: Meal preparation, Laundry, Light housekeeping, Swimming supervision, Crafts, and Potty training.
Rate: $18/hour – $24/hour
- Child Ages:
- 3 weeks - 14 years
- CPR Certified:
- Hours of Operation:
- Late morning: Sunday and Saturday.
Early afternoon: Sunday and Saturday.
Late afternoon: Sunday and Saturday.
Early evening: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.
Late evening: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.