Babysitter in Boston, MA 02128
Boston, MA 02128
You will be taken to an external provider profile web page.Write a message
My name is Dina. I am the second eldest of six children. Home and family life for me is very satisfying and rewarding. Both my father and mother have always given us a wonderful and loving atmosphere in which to grow as individuals, as well as appreciate and care for one another. This home atmosphere has taught me how to interact with other people and develop a strong sense of loyalty to both family and friends. Being the second eldest, I was involved in the care of my younger brothers and sisters. Together with providing nanny care for my siblings, I have worked with various age groups in a variety of settings including:
- state orphanages (ages 1-15 years old): I was responsible for preparing songs, games and craft activities for kids of different age to help them develop.
- day camps (ages 3-12 years old): I assisted in care and supervision of kids in a camp setting, responsible for planning and preparing creative activities, organizing special events.
- Au-Pair program (ages 3-16 years old): I was responsible for complete care and supervision of as many as five children. Organized creative trips and activities and ensured children’s daily needs were consistently met.
- babysitter (ages 6months-12 years old): I was responsible for complete care and supervision of kids of different ages. Organized creative trips and activities and ensured children’s daily needs were consistently met.
- teacher (ages 8-16 years old): I taught English to kids with different knowledge levels, individual approach to each student, organizing educational activities and games.
I am by nature a friendly outgoing person. I’m confident that I can meet the expectations of a family by caring for their children in a responsible, creative, and loving way.
I’m looking forward to hearing from you!
Languages spoken: English and Russian.
Additional services: Meal preparation, Laundry, Light housekeeping, Crafts, and Travel with family.
Rate: $20/hour – $30/hour