I am a recent graduate from Azusa Pacific University with a M.A. in School Counseling and originally from Germany. With the job market being as slow as it is right now, I am looking for a job that still allows me to work with children, until I find a position as a school counselor. Babysitting/nannying/tutoring is perfect for that.
- Child Ages:
- 3 weeks - 17 years
- Years of Experience:
- > 5 years
- Licenses & Accreditations:
- I am a German Red Cross certified babysitter with CPR experience. I have been an au pair (nanny from overseas) three times for 1 year 6 months altogether, in the U.S., England, and Australia. I have also been a nanny for a 18-months-old boy, as well as babysitter to children up to age 14. Moreover, I helped raised my nephew from his birth.
I tutored a 14-year-old girl in English and taught German preschoolers English at daycare.
- Special Needs:
- I am physically and mentally capable of caring for special needs children, although I cannot provide references beyond my M.A. degrees in school counseling an psychology.
- Number of Children Willing to Care for:
- 5 children
- Hours of Operation:
- I am very flexible at the moment, so I could work any day, any time, including weekends.
There is currently no information provided
Click the button below and we will send an automated message to the provider to let them know that someone is interested & would like to see more information.Request Information