I used to babysit alot in high-school. One family had 5 kids 2-13, including 2yr old twins. The mom said I was the best she ever had and was sad when I left for college. I also have done various church/4-H camps and am great with kids. My experience with young babies is not as much as I would like, only with babies in the church nursery on occasion – but loved it and will take good care of yours!
- Child Ages:
- 3 months - 16 years
- Years of Experience:
- > 5 years
- Licenses & Accreditations:
- Started childcare when I was very young. Being the oldest kid in the family usually means you fill the role of overseer almost immediately.
I am not a boisterous natured person, but am not a push-over either.
I am a Senior Nutrition Major at ACU. I am currently certified in CPR/AED/First Aid.
I promise I will be a good example to your children.
- Special Needs:
- I have taken care of kids with special needs in the past (severe cerebral palsy), and open to it.
- Number of Children Willing to Care for:
- 5 children
- Hours of Operation:
- Usually Available 8am-11pm on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Weekends.
There is currently no information provided
Click the button below and we will send an automated message to the provider to let them know that someone is interested & would like to see more information.Request Information